For all you adventurous drinkers, this drink may be for you. No, this doesn’t contain any marijuana. It’s just named that based off the color. If you love trying out new things and love shots, this recipe may be for you and your friends. Please drink responsibly.
- 1/4 oz Blue Curacao liquor
- 1/4 oz Captain Morgan® spiced rum
- 1/4 oz Midori® melon liquor
- 1/4 oz Malibu® coconut rum
- 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- 1 splash pineapple juice
- Ice cubes
- Reach for your cocktail shaker.
- Take your ice cubes, and make sure you pour them into the cocktail shaker. Make sure this doesn’t fill more than 1/3 of the cocktail shaker. You don’t want this to be watered down (that’s if you’re not a lightweight.) Put more ice cubes if you are a lightweight.
- Now take your Blue Curacao, Captain Morgan, Midori melon, Malibu coconut, Sweet and sour mix and pineapple. Fill this up with those ice cubes and then seal the cover on the cocktail shaker.
- Now you want to take the shaker and vigorously shake for 30 seconds to a minute to mix all of these ingredients up thoroughly.
You’re then down! Super easy, but very strong. If this is your first time drinking, try starting off with something lighter or trying a chaser of some sorts with this such as water or pepsi. Do not drink and drive; please drink responsibly. Do not mix alcohol with medications and know your limit. Put away your keys or give them to someone who isn’t drinking. Enjoy it and have fun most importantly!
- 1 Tablespoon of Nutella
- 2 oz half and half
- 2 oz Baileys Irish cream ( Accidentally had Kahlua in the picture )
- 2 oz of Frangelico liqueur ( Hazelnut Liquor)
- Place all the ingredients in cocktail shaker. Shake shake shake.
- Pour all the contents in a glass and enjoy.
- It does not taste like liquor but a yummy nutella drink.
Raspberry Champagne Jello Shots
- 1 package of raspberry jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup champagne or prosecco
Boil 1 cup of water. Add raspberry jello mix into water. Stir until combined. Add champagne. Pour into little plastic cups. Let the jello set in the refrigerator for 4 hours. When the jello is set, add sprinkles.