Planning your Wedding? Here’s a brief DIY tutorial on how to get started with My Registry, a free online wedding registry.
MyRegistry.com is a website that allows you to manage your own registry and add items from ANY store on the internet. In addition, you can sync pre-existing store registries, request cash, scan barcodes with your phone, display it on Facebook as well as creating custom personalized links.
Feel free to comment below if you have any questions or feedback about this website.
How To Add Products (and Other Wares) From ANYWHERE on the Internet
(1) Sign up for a My Registry account by visiting: http://www.myregistry.com
(2) Confirm email by signing into your email account and clicking “Verify Email Address”
(3) Add My Registry to bookmark tab by dragging the button, pictured below, to your bookmarks tab. (If you cannot see your bookmarks tab, you can right click under the website address box and select “Show Bookmarks Bar”)
(4) Visit websites of products and services you want click: “Add to MyRegistry”
(5) You can login to MyRegistry to see your wish list. (You can even share new list addition through email or facebook.)
That’s it, short and sweet sign-up and very easy to use. (It also interfaces nicely with this big ol’ world wide web around us) Let us know your experiences and if you have found any other helpful let us know in the comments section.
To give your wedding friends and family a 10% off deal on ALL Product Farm products please tell them to use Coupon Code: “SAYIDO”